Get Your Physiotherapy Treatment In Merrylands – Medi Rejeune
Many of us have different physical ailments often due to the work we do or have been doing for years. Back and neck pain, injuries or sprains induced from labour-related jobs, and migraines from stress-related work are very prevalent and common these days. So how do we tackle these work hazards or health concerns without opting for prescription medication which usually has its own side effects? Physiotherapy from qualified practitioners like Medi Rejeune at Merrylands will provide you with the help you need if you want to skip taking meds and still recover.
Physiotherapy involves the holistic approach to diagnosis, prevention, disorders of movement, therapeutic management of pain and optimisation of function to strengthen the health and welfare of individuals. It involves a professional physical approach to maintain, restore and promote physical, social and psychological well-being.
Medi Rejeune offers excellent physiotherapy treatment in Merrylands, Sydney. We have a prime team of professional physiotherapists who will do their best to relieve you of your aches, stress and worries.
Physiotherapy – How It Works
- Primary Practice: Physiotherapy can be the first point of care. It involves assessing and diagnosing the issue, determining a plan, followed by the treatment. While you may not need a referral for physiotherapy, you may get a referral for a specialist from a physiotherapist, depending on your condition.
- Manual therapy: It involves both hands-on and hands-off therapy. It entails a broad range of manual therapy practices like manipulation, mobilisation and massage. To regain functional movement, it focuses on exercise. Sometimes even gym and pilates are involved in the treatment.
- Multiple conditions: It can be used to treat numerous conditions. While many may think it can cure sprained ankles or back pain but as a matter of fact, it can even be used to treat vertigo to avoid dizziness. It can also be used to cure jaw and neck pain, arthritis, headaches, and women’s and men’s pelvic health. After surgery, surgeons suggest this treatment for recovery, only for musculoskeletal areas. It is also relevant in other health areas such as cardiorespiratory, neurological, gerontology & paediatric.
- All ages inclusive: It is not restricted to young bodies but is beneficial for all ages. Be it children, adults or seniors, this treatment works wonders for recovery from injuries and sprains.
Why should you approach Medi Rejeune for your physiotherapy treatment?
- High quality: Not only do we have a prime team of professionals to provide truly exceptional physiotherapy treatment, but we also have high-quality equipment. Our services are immaculate, and you can take our word for it.
- Calming environment: We maintain a calming atmosphere by having a soothing ambience throughout the clinic. We believe that the environment is an important part of the process. Therefore, we strive to keep it as gentle as we can.
- Great offers: We offer great deals to help you genuinely heal. Visit our website to know more about the deals and offers provided by Medi Rejeune.
- Safety: The safety of our clients matters to us the most. Hence we maintain top-notch hygiene and make sure that the equipment used at our clinic is carefully handled by following a standard protocol and that safety measures are taken.